San Antonio Tlayacapan, Mexico
Office Hours: Monday – Sunday: 9:00 – 20:00
Click here to look Casa Luz Bed and Breakfast in a bigger map
About Casa Luz
Casa Luz, home of the local artist Luz Preciado, is set in the charming village of San Antonio at the shores of the biggest lake in Mexico, Lake Chapala. It is conveniently located just a 30minutes drive from the international airport of the famous colonial city of Guadalajara.
The charming house itself is within 2 blocks from almost everything:
- Lake Chapala and the newly renovated boardwalk of San Antonio
- Laguna Center with its weekly organic market, casino, cinema, cafe, shops, restaurants, liquor store, etc.
- village center with market square and local church (nice to sit and enjoy the still real Mexican atmoshpere and flair)
- bus stop (for trips to Ajijic, Chapala, San Juan Cosala, etc.)
- Walmart (for the little things you miss from home)
- restaurants and taco stands to enjoy delicious local and international food
- walking distance to the golf court of San Antonio
- exit to the highway which takes you to the airport and Guadalajara
The newly renovated B&B offers the right surrounding to relax, enjoy a good book, finally answer to your calling to do something artistic (paint, write, sculpture) under the guidance of the owner artist, play a card game or chess in one of the various locations inside and outside.
With a deliciously fresh and rich breakfast the owners will also look after you every morning to make sure you start the day with your batteries loaded.